Pak vs zim 2nd t20

68-3 ( Kamunhukamwe,.3 71-4 ( Ryan Burl,.1 83-5 ( Madhevere,.4 108-6 ( Musakanda,.4 116-7 ( Chakabva. Haider looks to flick but misses. SR, kamunhukamwe c Babar Azam b Danish Aziz.00, ryan Burl c Rizwan b Usman Qadir.00, musakanda b Mohammad Hasnain.00, luke Jongwe c Fakhar Zaman b Mohammad Hasnain.50, w Masakadza run out (Mohammad Hasnain).00, extras 7 (b 4, lb 2, w 1, nb 0, p 0).
Overall, a very good display by Pakistan and Babar Azam will be a happy captain with this show. Chasing a total of 135 was not going to be hard for Pakistan but they got off to a bad start as they lost Fakhar Zaman right in the start. This time Khushdil taps it to cover and gets to the other end. Zimbabwe : Sean Williams (C Brendan Taylor, Regis Chakabwa (wk Tendai Chatara, Ryan Burl, Tanaka Chivanga, Craig Ervine, Luke Jongwe, Tinashe Kamunhukamwe, Wesley Madhevere, Tadiwanashe Marumani, Wellington Masakadza, Tapiwa Mufudza, Blessing Muzarabani, Richard Ngarava, Donald Tiripano. Match 25, Indian Premier League, 2022 at Mumbai, Apr 15, 2022. Shah 0 (2).

Pakistan vs Zimbabwe, 2nd T20I Quick Scorecard, Match Highlights

Cricket scorecard - Pakistan vs Zimbabwe, 2nd T20I, Zimbabwe tour The 2nd, t20I will be played on Wednesday, April. ZIM vs PAK 2nd T20 Live: Squads. How do I watch the live streaming of the 2nd T20I match between Zimbabwe (ZIM) vs Pakistan (PAK)? 12.5 wd Blessing Muzarabani To Khushdil Shah wide!
Over 15 : 133/2 14 Runs 014.1 114.2 414.3 414.4 1 WD14.5 214.5 214.6. 11.5 1 Tendai Chisoro To Haider Ali Flat and short on off, Haider knocks it to point and gets to the other end. SR, chibhabha (c) c Faheem Ashraf b Haris Rauf.67, madhevere lbw b Usman Qadir.09, raza b Usman Qadir.00, chigumbura st Rizwan b Usman Qadir.74, tiripano c Fakhar Zaman b Haris Rauf.24, extras 4 (b 0, lb 1, w 3, nb 0, p 0). A very well deserved victory for the Men in Green. Pakistan WIN BY 8 wickets! 14.5 2, blessing Muzarabani To Haider Ali, on the pads, Haider flicks it in front of square on the leg side pak vs zim 2nd t20 and gets a couple. Sadly, there will be no live coverage of the series in India. Unfortunately for him and Zimbabwe, he misses.

Zimbabwe vs Pakistan, 2nd, t20I - Live Cricket Score, Commentary. Series: Pakistan tour of, zimbabwe, 2021 Venue: Harare Sports Club, Harare Date Time: Apr 23, 11:00 AM local. Scorecard Share Match Ended 2nd, t20I, Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi, Nov 08, 2020.

Zimbabwe beat Pakistan Zimbabwe won by 19 runs - Zimbabwe vs Pakistan

Match Information - PAK vs ZIM T20 2nd T20I, Zimbabwe tour of Pakistan 12.1 4 Blessing Muzarabani To Babar Azam four! Pakistan: Babar Azam (C Mohammad Rizwan (wk Mohammad Hafeez, Haider Ali, Danish Aziz, Asif Ali, Faheem Ashraf, Mohammad Nawaz, Sharjeel Khan, Sarfaraz Ahmed (wk Shaheen india vs nz t20 match highlights Shah Afridi, Mohammad Wasim Jr, Mohammad Hasnain, Usman Qadir, Hasan Ali, Arshad Iqbal, Haris Rauf. Advertisement, zIM vs PAK 2nd T20 Live: How to watch Zimbabwe vs Pakistan T20I live Streaming in India. Back of a length around off, Babar waits for it and then opens the face of his india vs nz t20 match highlights bat to send the ball fine to the third man fence.
Chigumbura covers a lot of distance and then slides to take a good, clean catch. Slightly shorter on off, the ball does not rise up as much as he initially anticipated. What time will the 2nd T20I match between Zimbabwe (ZIM) vs Pakistan (PAK) begin? Match 1, Indian Premier League, 2022 at Mumbai, Mar 26, 2022. Nicely played by Haider! 14.1 0 Blessing Muzarabani To Khushdil Shah Good ball! Ngarava.6 1 Richard Ngarava To Khushdil Shah Direct hit and it would have been close! Length ball around off.

Pakistan 137/2 (15.1/20 zimbabwe 134/7 (20.0/20 pakistan beat, zimbabwe. Pakistan vs Zimbabwe, 2nd, t20I - Live Cricket Score, Commentary. Series: Zimbabwe tour.

ZIM vs PAK, 2nd T20I: Zimbabwe s Shocking Win Over Pakistan Defending

Pakistan vs Zimbabwe 2nd T20 Live Cricket Score, PAK v cpl t20 2021 ZIM, 2020 15.1 4, india versus england t20 match date richard Ngarava To Khushdil Shah, fOUR! 14.4 4, blessing Muzarabani To Haider Ali, fOUR! A top batting performance from Mohd.
14.3 4, blessing Muzarabani To Haider Ali, fOUR! For those who enjoy classy batting, this series will also be a great opportunity to watch Babar Azam in action. They were right on the money with the ball and continued that same effort with the bat and have ensured that they wrap this 3 match-series by winning the first two games. Just 6 needed now. 13.3 4 Richard Ngarava To Khushdil Shah four! Where to watch Zimbabwe vs Pakistan live? Pakistan have been dominant and have dismantled Zimbabwe in this game and have won the T20I series as they are leading the 3-match series 2-0.

Pakistan, 2020 Venue: Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium, Rawalpindi Date Time: Nov 08, 03:30 PM local. 2nd T20I, Harare, April 22, 2021, Pakistan tour of, zimbabwe ZIM 118/9, pAK (19.5/20 ov, T:119) 99, zimbabwe won by 19 runs Player Of The Match Luke Jongwe, ZIM 4/18 Summary Scorecard Report. Get full detailed match information. PAK vs, zIM, t20 2nd, t20I, Zimbabwe tour.

Add

Comments

Menu