Sri lanka vs west indies t20 2021

T20 World Cup 2021 Squad. SL Vs WI match preview and details about team squads, and venue are provided below. After getting a good start of 95 runs for the opening partnership, they struggled a bit in the middle but managed to score 160 runs on the scoreboard.
The winner of todays match will get two crucial points in the. T20 World Cup 2021 Points Table. Then there was a quick fire stand between Chase and Pooran but once the former fell after the Powerplay, the Lankan spinners squeezed the runs. WI batsmen were on the crease to chase the target but SL bowlers could not allow them to settle down and bowled out the entire squad at 117 runs only. Sheikh Zayed Stadium Abu Dhabi will host the nail biting contest. West Indies came up unchanged and Sri Lanka with one change, SL included Lakshan Sandakan in place of Nuwan Pradeep. In the first T20I, West Indies won the toss and went for bowling first.

Sri Lanka tour of West Indies, 2021 schedule, live scores

Match Preview - Sri Lanka vs West Indies, ICC Men s T20 Sri Lanka Vs West Indies Match Time. Akila Dananjaya was the third Sri Lanka player who achieved this accomplishment. However, West Indies needs a victory to keep their chances alive to qualify for sri lanka vs west indies t20 2021 the semi-final. West Indies did not get any difficulty achieving that low target.
West Indies won the match by 3 wickets and Fabian Allen was named for Man of the Match for his rocking and match-winning 21 runs from 6 balls. Match Details: Match : WI vs SL, ICC World Cup, 2021. Bravo got 2 wickets. Sri Lanka won the 2nd T20I by 43 runs and broke their 9 matches winless chain. Sri Lankan decided to bat first after winning the toss. SL Vs WI Live Score, sri Lanka Vs West Indies Match Preview. Sri Lanka Vs West Indies Match Venue. The run rate needed was always increasing and everytime Windies looked to break the shackles, they lost a wicket.

T20 World Cup 2021 West Indies vs Sri Lanka. Highlights From Sheikh Zayed Cricket Stadium in Abu Dhabi Super 12 - Match 35, ICC World Twenty20, 2021, Nov 04, 2021, match Ended WI 169/8 (20.0). West, indies vs, sRI lanka, 3rd ODI.

T20 World Cup 2021 Highlights, West Indies vs Sri Lanka

Scorecard sri lanka vs west indies t20 2021 - West Indies vs Sri Lanka 3rd Kieron Pollard became Man of vivo ipl t20 2021 the Match. Pathum Nissanka was the top scorer with 81 runs at the strike rate of 115.71 and Wanindu Hasaranga was the highest wicket-taker with 8 wickets. West Indies T20 World Cup 2021 Squad. Lakshan Sandakan, PWH de Silva took 3 wickets each, and Dushmantha Chameera took 2 wickets.
Sri Lanka is already out of the tournament. It was the batters who did the job earlier on, the likes of Nissanka, Asalanka and a cameo from Shanaka took them close to 200. The battle between Sri Lankas spinner and West Indiess power hitter ended with the win. Find out more in our privacy policy and cookie policy. The match was low scoring but it was entertaining because of Kieron Pollards six 6s in an over and super hat trick made by Akila Dananjaya. In the 3rd T20I, the decider of the series, Sri Lanka decided to bat first after winning the toss but once again the top order of the team grappled and failed to give a good start. The 3 T20I WI vs SL series 2021 was level by 1-1 win. Here are all key details about the.

Sir Vivian Richards Stadium, North Sound, Antigua. West, indies won by 5 wkts. 01:30 PM GMT / 09:30 AM local. Mar 17, Wed - Mar 18, Thu. Sri Lanka vs West Indies, ICC, men s T20, world Cup 2021/22, 35th Match, Group 1 m result 35th Match, Group 1 (N Abu Dhabi, November 04, 2021, ICC, men s T20, world.

West Indies vs Sri Lanka Tchedule

T20 World Cup 2021: Sri Lanka Vs West Indies Live Score Sri Lanka Vs West Indies live score and the sri lanka vs west indies t20 2021 nail biting contest. The Indies had had to do very hard work and the game entered in the second last over. Fans are excited for the Sri Lanka Vs West Indies match that will be held on November.
WI Won: 7, sL Won: 7, west Indies/Playing XI: Dasun Shanaka (c Kusal Perera, Avishka Fernando, Charith Asalanka, Wanindu Hasaranga, Chamika Karunaratne, Maheesh Theekshana, Dhananjaya de Silva, Dinesh Chandimal, Dushmantha Chameera, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Pathum Nissanka, Akila Dananjaya, Lahiru Kumara, Binura Fernando). The bowlers then continued the momentum, they got two early as Fernando was brilliant with the new ball. Dinesh Chandimal at the number 4 position made his careers 5th T20 fifty that helped Sri Lanka to reach 131. The first T20I match of the series started on Ashen Bandara, Pathum Nissanka made their debut for Sri Lanka and Kevin Sinclair played his first T20I for West Indies. Sri Lanka visited West Indies for 2 Tests, 3 ODIs, and 3 T20I matches series in the month of March - April 2021. Where : Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi. WI bowlers bowled really well and stopped SL batsmen at the score of 131 runs only.

T20 World Cup 2021. Highlights, West Indies vs Sri Lanka: Sri Lanka beat, west Indies by 20 runs Defending champions, west Indies were eliminated from the semi-final race in the. T20 World Cup after a 20-run loss to, sri Lanka here on Thursday as their ageing stars failed to recreate the magic.

Add

Comments

Menu